MCRS is a licensed agency providing Foster Care Services to individuals with disabilities
Now Hiring For:
Program Assistant - Assist our clients with a range of activities. Duties may include general housekeeping tasks, cooking, transportation, community integration, assisting with cares such as bathing, dressing and grooming and implementation of client programming including behavioral redirection and role modeling. Evening and overnight positions are available as well as full or part time hours. Training is provided.
Employment Application - Fill out the form below to apply for one of our openings!
Employment Opportunities requiring female staff:
- Two male corporate clients - evenings starting at 2pm and weekends
- One Female corporate client- weekdays 2p-10p, every other weekend 3p-10p *Behavioral site
- One male and one female corporate clients - weekend mornings
- One female client - In home Tues, Wed, and every other weekend 8:00am -12pm
- 3 female clients - 2-10's and overnights * behavioral site, must be 21
- One male client - In Home, hours vary * must be 21
- One female client - 2-10's and overnights *Behavioral site, must be 21
- One male client - In Home M-F 2p-6p
Employment Opportunities requiring male staff:
- One male corporate client - various evening, weekend and awake overnight hours
- One male corporate client - various evening, weekend, and overnight hours
- Two male corporate clients - Evenings starting at 2pm, weekends and overnights. *Behavioral site, must be 21
- One male corporate client - evenings, weekends and overnights *Behavioral site
*Please note, you must be at least 18 years of age, have a GED or High School Diploma, a working vehicle, car insurance and valid drivers license to be employed by MCRS. Every other weekend is required for employment. If interested in employment please download and fill out an availability form and send with your resume to [email protected] or stop in to our office for an application.